Application for Transfer Certificate must be made on the prescribed form available from the office. A clear calendar month's notice of withdrawal from the school must be given. If a child is withdrawn without notice, one month's fee will be charged in lieu of notice.

Transfer certificates will be issued only after clearance signatures have been obtained from all departments.

However, in case of a student of Class XI or XII leaving after the commencement of the first session, one quarter of school fees shall be payable before applying for a T.C.

Payment of fees, both at the time of admission as well as withdrawal, shall be payable in cash only.

A Student repeating a Class for two consecutive years will have to be withdrawn from the School.